Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sponsored 50k Run

If would you like, I would appreciate it if you would find it in your heart to sponsor me this Saturday 18th February 2012 to help me raise funds for Temple Street on a 50k run in Donadea, Kildare.

Anyone who will sponsor me no matter how little you can donate, will get a mention and link from my website to theirs. All monies collected (ALL 100%) will go to charity.



I know times are tough for everyone out there - but recessions come and go - its pain is temporary (though at times it doesn't feel it) but they are children out there who will live in constant pain 24 / 7.

If we can help them forget their pain even for 5 minutes and bring them a smile then me running for 5 hours will be worth a small donation.

Click here to sponsor me for this event